This is really my mums version of the Chinese chili oil. You can eat it to compliment your rice dish whether its fried rice, steamed rice with other dishes or some of us, namely me eat it on its own... yeah yeah a bit much but its just so so yummy. ;-) So try it out. You can keep it in the refrigerator, so make tons so that it'll last.
• 4 to 6 fresh red chilies
• 8 to 10 tablespoons of dried chili paste
• 20 small chilies (optional)
• Blend all the chilies and the shrimp paste.
• Heat up your wok with some oil.
• Cook all the blended goods for about 10 minutes till it thickens and the the oil rises. Add some oil and dried chili paste if needed.
An easy one but oh so sedap. The video is a bit choppy but you'll get what I mean. ;-)
So... masak lah dengan kasih sayang. Memang lagi sedap. Enjoy!