Sunday, December 12, 2010

Whats Up?

Ampun, ampun beribu ribu ampun! I know, I know.... I'm way behind in my postings. I have a backlog of at least five recipes that I have yet to post. And I know everyone has been waiting for new ones to come up so I am making a public promise now to dedicate Tuesday and Wednesday this coming week to edit the videos and also do the text and postings by Thursday... insyaallah.

I have been working hard on revamping this magazine. I keep making changes to make it look better and this blog had to suffer sikit lah. So definitely next week I will concentrate on this blog. I've uploaded the raw videos to my computer, just nak start edit tu eje macam liat sikit. But I will...I will.

So jangan marah. And keep watching this space for more great recipes. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Anxiously waiting to see videos and I hope you will keep your promise this time. Waiting for the next post

    ReplyDelete