So here goes...
|Dried shrimp powder|
• Cili padi (small chillies).
• Cili merah (Red chillies).
• Udang kering (dried shrimp) powder.
All of the above ingredients are pounded finely.
• Pineapple cleaned and the core removed.
• Bawang merah (shallots) sliced thinly.
• Cucumber, the skin and the middle part removed. The sides are sliced.
• Salad oil or clear vinegar.
Update: My sister, Ainita uses french dressing instead of vinegar.
• Add the salad oil and salt to taste. Vinegar is normally used for this.
Thats it. Easy huh? Hahaha. Here is the video. My dear younger sister, Eileena is in this one.
So... masak lah dengan kasih sayang, memang lebih sedap. Enjoy!