• 1 egg
• Water, I have no measurements for this. You will need enough for the consistency of the mix.
• A bit of turmeric powder for the yellow colour.
• 1 teaspoon full of margarine.
|Roti Jala cup|
• Mix about 1 cup of water, egg, salt, turmeric powder and margarine in a blender.
• Start putting in flour in the blender till you get the right consistency ie a pancake like batter.
• Once you get the right consistency, strain the mix so that you don't get lumps.
• Heat up your flat wok. And grease it when its hot.
• Put some of the flour mix into the roti jala cup (see picture) and let it flow out onto the flat wok in a circular motion till it forms somewhat a net like pattern.
• Cook until its set. Move to a plate and fold it. You will probably have to do a few before you get the hang of it but i promise you, you will enjoy it.
• Repeat the process until you finish the mix.
Here is the video and have fun. ;-)
So... masak lah dengan kasih sayang. Memang lagi sedap. Enjoy!